Bengaluru is known as the Garden City of India and has a unique blend of historical and modern beauty. It is one of the most happening cities located on the southern side of India. The Silicon Valley city consists of varied cultures, traditions, and historical places. Young or old, you are surely going to find this city interesting due to its pleasant climate, flavourfulhot filter kaapi and colourfull gardens. The south Indian filter coffee or kaapi is freshly made and has a strong flavour.
Take a cup for yourself while you explore the places in Bengaluru:
- Nandi Hills- If you love nature, this is your place to be when in Bengaluru. You can opt for cycling or jogging in these breathtaking hillocks. Yoganandeeshwara Temple, located at the top of the hill, will infuse spirituality in you amid the spectacular natural sceneries. Make your weekend trip calming and relaxing by visiting Nandi Hills.
- Ramnagara – It is the place where the epic movie Sholay was shot. Located 50km from Bengaluru city, the Rocky Mountains are pleasing to the eyes. It is one of the most popular attractions in Bengaluru where you will see silk farming, Ranadevara Betta Vulture Sanctuary and Mysore-Pak. You can climb a steep rock elevation and reach the temple located on top.
- Kanakpura– Kanakpura is located along the bank of river Akravat where you will see lush green terrain with many small beautiful waterfalls. The historical site also has many temples, so if you want to get spiritual amid the lush green scenery; this is a must visit.
- Bannerghatta National Park- If you intend to see wildlife in a natural setting, then Bannerghatta National Park is for you. Hire a jeep or a car and drive through the massive area of 104.27 sq.km to see snake park, crocodile farm, aquarium, zoo and a museum. You can also try trekking on Hajjamana Kallu, Uddigeb and, and Mirza Hill.
- Skandagiri – Skandagiri is a place to visit for adventure lovers. You can do a night trek where you can spend a night with a bonfire. Once you are at the top, the view is breathtaking. You will witness the most beautiful sunrise here. Visit this place to take a break from your busy schedule.
- Toit – Other than the natural sceneries, Bengaluru is also famous for its nightlife and bars. Get the best beer from Toit and join the crowd to shed off the week’s tiredness and boredom.
Bengaluru also has many attractions and it is worth it to spend a weekend in this city. Ditch the fast life of Mumbai for a weekend and have a relaxing weekend in Bengaluru. After all, Mumbai to Bengaluru flights only takes 1.30 to 1.40 hours!